The R100 series right angle gear drive is the industry standard in a broad range of applications such as turf equipment, mowers, sprayers, grain augers, separators, road & highway equipment.
Our right angle gear drive series is designed for a wide variety of power transmission and motion control applications where right angle motion is needed. These gear boxes hold up in even the most demanding industries and applications with little maintenance required. Our R100 series gearboxes are available in power and torque ratings up to 3000 RPM with different of gear types and ratios, speed reducing and increasing style, and direction of rotation options.
In addition to our standard models, we can modify our right angle gearbox design to create specially tailored custom gear drives that satisfy application-specific technical and quality requirements. The shafts used in Superior Gearbox’s right angle gearboxes can be totally customized from the material and length to how it will connect to your drive. Our sales and engineering departments are ready to assist you with your specific application requirements.
R100 Series Gearbox Features:
- Two-piece aluminum housing for high strength, corrosion resistance and thermal capacity
- Precision machined for exact gear mesh and bearing preload
- Precision forged gears are offered in three ratios: 1:1, 1.1:1, and 1.43:1
- Tapered roller bearings provide increased load capacity and bearing life
- 1″ shaft made of high strength steel is standard
- Serviced with 80W90 gear lubricant, run and leak tested before shipment
- The 100 Series weighs 7/10 lbs. including 6 oz of lubricant