Our R400 series right angle gearboxes can be in a variety applications such as grain carts, mowers, combines, grain augers, potato harvesters, agricultural sprayers, irrigation pumps & conveyors.
Our R400 right angle bevel gearbox feature rugged designs to meet every operating challenge, and they’re site proven in a variety of industries most demanding applications. The R400 series comes standard with high capacity forged gears and tapered roller bearings to withstand high thrust loads and provide unmatched power transmission. Choose from a standard right angle bevel gearbox configuration or request a custom gearbox design to suit your application requirements. Our experienced team is prepared to work with you to fully understand your requirements and design a gear drive that meets your exact application.
- Two-piece aluminum housing for high strength, corrosion resistance and thermal capacity
- Precision machined for exact gear mesh and bearing preload
- Precision forged gears are offered in four ratios: 1:1, 1.35:1, 1.5:1 and 2:1
- Spiral bevel available in 1:1
- Tapered roller bearings provide increased load capacity and bearing life
- 1.250″ shaft made of high strength steel is standard
- Serviced with 80W90 gear lubricant, run and leak tested before shipment
- The 400 Series weighs 25/30 lbs. including 28 oz of lubricant