Applications include manure and water pumps, beet defoliators, grain carts, potato diggers, flail choppers, silo unloaders, conveyors, road and highway equipment.
• Two-piece aluminum housing for high strength, corrosion resistance and thermal capacity
• Precision machined for exact gear mesh and bearing preload
• Precision forged gears are offered in six ratios: 1:1, 1.18:1, 1.35:1, 1.5:1, 1.86:1 and 2:1
• Tapered roller bearings provide increased load capacity and bearing life
• 1.75″ shaft made of high strength steel is standard
• Serviced with 80W90 gear lubricant, run and leak tested before shipment
• The 600 Series weighs 60/70 lbs. including 85 oz of lubricant