Applications include large rototillers, silage compactors, heavy-duty industrial equipment, and material handling.
• Two-piece aluminum housing for high strength, corrosion resistance and thermal capacity
• Precision machined for exact gear mesh and bearing preload
• Precision forged gears are offered in a 2.92:1 ratio
• Tapered roller bearings provide increased load capacity and bearing life
• 1.75″ input shaft and 2.75″ output shaft made of high strength steel is standard
• Serviced with 80W90 gear lubricant, run and leak tested before shipment
• The 700 Series weighs approximately 120 lbs. including 125 oz of lubricant