Applications include large rototillers, silage compactors, heavy-duty industrial equipment, and material handling.
• One-piece iron housing for high strength, corrosion resistance and thermal capasity.
• Precision machined for exact gear mesh and bearing preload
• Precision forged gears are offered in five ratios: 1:1, 1.18:1, 1.35:1, 1.5:1 and 1.86:1
• Tapered roller bearings provide increased load capacity and bearing life
• 1.75″ input shaft and 1.75″ output shaft made of high strength steel is standard
• Serviced with 80W90 gear lubricant, run and leak tested before shipment
• The 800 Series weighs approximately 120/130 lbs. including 120 oz of lubricant