Features and Benefits:
- Ribbed aluminum housing* provides expanded surface area and greater heat dissipation than traditional cast iron housings. This allows for higher thermal capacity and reduced internal pressure build-up.
- Variodrive units have two bearings along the input shaft. This helps prevent leaks and increases flexibility in mounting options versus reducers with a bushing on the input.
- Variodrive units are available with standard NEMA motor flange as well as optional IEC motor flanges to fit your needs.
- Variodrive units utilize O-rings on the input flange and output cover to prevent leaks.
- Units are sealed more effectively than similar units using paper gaskets.
- All Variodrive units come standard as a hollow output bore design with optional plug-in shafts. This allows you to lower inventory levels and improve profitability.
- Due to the improved heat dissipation of the Variodrive unit, no breather plug or ventilation is required. Our units are sealed for life which greatly reduces the opportunity for outside contaminants to enter lubricant and reduce reducer life.
- Variodrive units are available in ratios up to 100:1 in a single reduction stage and 10,000:1 in a double reduction unit.
- Variodrive units are painted with high-quality epoxy paint. This, along with the aluminum housings, help keep these units free from corrosion.
- Designed to be directly interchangeable with most industry-standard NMRV and NRV models.
* Units 030-090.