Applications include various mower decks.
• Two-piece aluminum housing for high strength, corrosion resistance and thermal capacity
• Die cast, fully machined case halves capture and protect bearings and double lip seals
• Tapered roller bearings provide increased load capacity and bearing life
• 1″ shaft made of high strength steel standard
• The 240 series spindle weighs approximately 4.5 pounds, depending upon shaft and adapter configuration
• All Superior spindles are available with a variety of anti-warp devices to increase durability in mower applications
• The 240 is recommended for medium duty use where its low profile and short blade-to-deck dimension is needed