Sanitary Stainless Steel Worm Gear Drives
Superior Gearbox Company’s CleanDrive units adhere to generally accepted principles of sanitary design. They enhance the functionality of sanitary equipment and facilities while reducing the potential threat of product cross contamination.
- Power Ratings from 0.12HP to 3.85HP / 0.09KW to 2.86KW
- Ratios 7.5:1 to 100:1
- Output Torque up to 1425 in. lb. or 161 Nm
- Units feature housings, shafts and hardware in Stainless Steel.
- Units feature a stainless steel IEC or NEMA motor flange.
- Optional Stainless Torque Arm Units use premium bearings and seals.
- Units feature premium, food grade synthetic lubricant.
- Units feature smooth surfaces to comply with stringent requirements for the food processing industry.
- Units feature laser engraved nameplates.
- All products within the Superior Gearbox CleanDrive product lines incorporate sound elements of design that allow for easier access to facilitate cleaning.
- CleanDrive units are designed to help provide a safe production environment for our customers.
Contact us at Superior Gearbox to learn more about our sanitary stainless steel worm gear drives.